11.02.2012

BOHEMIAN COLLECTIVE LOOKBOOK EXCITEMENT

Each day that goes by, I get more and more excited for the release of the winter lookbook for The Bohemian CollectiveKatelyn and I have been working hard behind the scenes to get everything ready for the release.  There are so many amazing artisans in this collection and a beautiful style of editing throughout the photos.  It has been cool too see both Katelyn and I edit together to create a unique blend of visions.  And of course, all of her photography is just as stellar as the last one.  Having a second model in the mix was so much fun too.  My friend Gina, who I have known since freshman year of high school joined us this season.  It couldn't of been more easy to work along side another girl, it just flowed naturally.  And we couldn't of gotten through the second full day of shooting without my sweet hubs helping us out with Leena, Katelyn's 4 year old.  We are mastering working with the kiddos!  The best part of that day was ending it with jumping in the river in our underwear after being all hot and sweaty.  The best.  I know it was Leena's favorite part of the day.  :)

I have been posting sneak peeks on the blog as well as our facebook fanpage and my instagram (lauramazurek).  Follow along as we get closer and closer to the release on the new moon, November 13th. 

post signature
 
Share

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful....I can't wait to see more! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see! What a beautiful time you all had together! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeep! Everything I've seen so far is absolutely amazing and so inspiring. Everyone is so talented and everything is so pretty. I can't wait!
    Em ♥ teatreevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. laura, i know that the upcoming lookbook will be absolutely amazing!! i am so excited to see it!! i hope this finds you, james and the babies all doing well. take care and stop by my blog sometimes, and please leave a comment, so i will know you dropped by.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see it all <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!