10.10.2012

KINSEY WEARING ROOTS AND FEATHERS

It has been so long since Ive shared images of other bloggers wearing my jewelry, I thought I'd do a few solo features with each girl.  First up is the beautiful Kinsey of Sincerely, Kinsey.  I have mentioned before that her and I could be closet swapping hoarders together.  Our styles are different but we both adore what and how each other styles their wardrobe.  It's a mutual fashion love affair for sure.  Here are just a few of the amazing ways she has styled some of my jewelry from Roots and Feathers.  Visit Kinsey's lovely blog to see countless inspiring posts.  It's a dreamland.

(thunderbird necklace)

(hand painted body chain)

(i named this one after her, the Kinsey necklace)

 (dream catcher necklace)

 (feather in a bottle necklace)

(thunderbird and geometric necklaces layered)

post signature
 
Share

10 comments:

  1. I love these outfits--great ideas.
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the body chain. That's my favorite one, but I think it would look better as a head piece.

    http://bethsquidly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pieces of jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she's gorgeous! I love how you've made so many connections with other lovely bloggers and talented people.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. your jewelry is always so beautiful, and i simply love Kinsey style

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! very pretty pieces and I love the outfits worn with them.
    lovenlavish.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these pieces are absolutely stunning! She is rockin' it!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore her blog - she looks great in your pieces!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The jewelry (and Kinsey) are absolutely breathtaking :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. She really does have the best style! And you create the most beautiful jewelry. It's a match made in heaven!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!