5.14.2012

Project Sneak Peek >>>

Throughout the week on Instagram I have been sharing little sneak peeks of the project Im working on.  These are very blurry grainy versions of the real deal since they were taken with my ipod of a pic on my computer.   We are looking at releasing the project on wednesday or thursday of this week!  Its been a beautiful thing to watch a little seed of a dream blossom into a big full grown tree full of unique flowers.  The team I have on board with me is truly amazing and I couldn't of done this without all of them!  Its so inspiring to work along side other artisans.  I cant wait to for all of you to see!


PEACE,
Laura

6 comments:

  1. These photos look gorgeous, cannot wait to see the final project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, these pics are so amazing. Just perfekt. Can't wait to read about the project and actually SEE it!

    Love & Peace, Betty ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. a.ma.zing! love, love, love this sneak peak. we're just so excited to see how it all came together! xo,m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! Can't wait to see it alllllll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so. much. beauty. can't wait to see the final!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning pictures! I can't wait to see the final project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!