3.06.2012

Kinsey Wears Roots & Feathers >>>

One of my favorite up and coming bloggers is Kinsey Mhire of Sincerely, Kinsey.  Her personal style, blog vibe, photography and her diys are right up my alley every time.  I can only imagine if we knew each other in real life, wede be awesome friends!  Check out her beautiful blog post here with her wearing a new Roots and Feathers necklace.  This will be added to the shop upon my returning home next week, and it will be named the Kinsey necklace :)


PEACE,
Laura


4 comments:

  1. I can SO see that. Beautiful necklace, beautiful name.
    Catherine Denton

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kinsey! Her blog is awesome.

    xoxo - http://cachecloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this has nothing to do with your post but please watch this video, help stop Kony.

    http://vimeo.com/invisible/kony2012

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed! She is amazing and such a beaut!

    www.ame-mayu.blogspot.com

    xL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!