10.03.2011

Wishing I could sleep the day away >>>

The other morning I woke up and discovered Bella sprawled out on the couch.  She normally sleeps on a pillow next to my bed.  I think she realized how cozy it looked with all the blankets left a mess on it.  She stayed there all day long.  It was quite cute.  I think she was just soooo comfy she didnt want to move.  I understand why too... I actually slept there last night.  I woke up in the middle of the night with awful girls pains and didnt want to get back in bed.  I sat on the couch for a bit, and then it was time for James to get up for work (4 am)... so I just fell asleep there while he got ready for work.  He brought me pillows, my binky (yes i sleep with a binky) and my teddy bear (yes i sleep with a teddy bear, 3 to be exact).  And Bella slept by my side the whole night.  I actually slept so good and deep on the couch!  I just might sneak out there from time to time, ha ha!
Saturday we went to James brothers baby shower.  It was a nice time full of their family and friends.  We saw people we hadnt seen in years!  I havent uploaded my photos from it yet, just my camera pics of what I wore.  And the cute little outfits below that we gave them.  Along with a few other little things.  I love baby clothes shopping.  I have a feeling Im going to have to be held in restraints when we have a kid...  As much as I love clothes, itty bitty tiny ones are just even cuter!  And Im just as picky with baby clothes as I am my own.  I hate the typical clothes with Winnie the Pooh or cheesy sayings on them.  I just dont think I could even put them on my kid... (just my personal whacky thing - no offense to those of you who do).  I cant wait to make baby Skyline Fever clothes!!!  How cute is that going to be???

<<< outfit details >>>
pants: Threadsence  (yes ive worn these almost everyday since i got them)
shoes: thrifted red cons
leather braided bracelets: Flourish Leather
bangle: etsy

I snagged some pics of James screenprinting the other day.  He is so darn cute.  He made two new batches of shirts that will be in the shop soon. 

Im not feeling that great at all today.  It will most likely take me the next 4 hours to get out my few packages... Im moving slowly.... 

PEACE,
Laura

7 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better! And I totally agree about the baby clothes. Unique clothes are much more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I hope you get to feeling better soon! I'm the same way baby clothes shopping- my hubby is not going to allow me to go shopping when we have kiddos of our own, I just can't resist! Tiny clothes are so cute :3

    And I love those shirts! Might have to snag one up for myself!

    <3LJ
    http://littlemisslj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lovely morning :) Hope you get up and running soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always pull together any outfit so well with great accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEk! I just came across your site via A Beautiful Mess....& I am in LOVE with all of it! SUPER!!!

    Megan K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those cords, I need to get some asap! Perfect fall pants. Looking forward to seeing the new graphics for Skyline Fever ...the baby clothes would be awesome! I would totally spoil my niece and nephew with those duds.


    http://sparkleandjade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That picture of Bella makes me miss my beloved ragdoll cat Salem. He would lounge in the exact same way. She is an absolute doll. Sometimes a deep sleep on the couch is all you need in life! ;) xoxo, Shelby

    www.shelbylately.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!