10.17.2011

Skyline Fever on A Beautiful Mess >>>

Yesterday was a Skyline Fever day!!!  One of James shirts was featured in etsy's daily email, and then Emma and Elsie of A Beautiful Mess wore them on the blog!  They look darling on them!  James was super excited to see them on these beautiful girls.


Yesterday he had alot of questions about having more of certain shirts in the shop.  We are hopefully going to be putting together an order soon, so if you see one that has already sold in a size you wanted, message him on etsy.  We will only be placing orders for serious inquiries though.  We will also be listing a few more of each of these shirts above soon!  So favorite his shop and check back soon!

PEACE,
Laura

9 comments:

  1. So adorable! Mine arrived at my parents' but my mom is being lazy and hasn't sent it my way yet! ahhh i want to see it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! tell her to get in the mail pronto! ha ha. sorry again i did that... cant wait for you to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats awesome! I even ordered my hoodie yesterday lol... I cant wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeee! I was so excited to see Skyline Fever on A Beautiful mess, so so cute. I need to decide which shirt I'd like to buy... but they are all so great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shirts are so awesome, and those women are really wonderful. Thanks for the link to the etsy shop, I am excited to check it out!
    xoh
    d

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh they are lovely Tees, gonna have to check them out! I love what you've done with the blog too. :)
    Toni xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. These shirts are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!