4.05.2011

A Handout of Love...

Time for a few shout outs to some wonderful people.  Have you noticed Im all about spreading the love this month!  So much good stuff to share from other people.


First up is the my lovely sponsor Twirl Design Studio.  She just came out with some new spring hats and i just love how she accessorized them with feathers, so adorable!

And Laura from Ooh Pretty Shiny Over There wrote the sweetest things about me over on her blog!

And Angela from Angela's Eyes also did!  So much love for each other going around this place!  Thank you girls, xo.

My bestie Shelley wore her custom doily vest to the beach this past weekend.  Goodness she is so beautiful.

And I forgot to mention, that while I was away last weekend, James made it to the front page of etsy with his Skyline Fever shop for the first time!!!  So exciting!  And btw, he is having a 15% off the entire store sale right now, just use the code SKYLINE15 to receive the discount.

The real countdown begins on the house, ONE WEEK!

PEACE,
Laura

8 comments:

  1. I saw Skyline Fever on the front page last week, i was so excited for you and James! People write those sweet things about you because it's all true...it just comes naturally! Thank you again for all of you kind and encouraging words yesterday, you are pretty amazing Laura!
    xoxo~meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant every word! Congrats to James for making the front page. I've been wanting a SF shirt forever. And I love that spring hat - great color!

    xo ange

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE Shelley's vest you made for her. It's so romantic and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the shout out chica ... hope everything is going well! off to check out skyline fever for a new shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even really know you, but I am so so excited about your new house! Growing up my family moved so many times, I definitely know the stresses of buying/selling a house (you're lucky you only had to do the first one!) but I also know what an exciting adventure it is to move into a new place, especially one you can truly call your own!

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post! And thanks for sharing all these incredible links!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!