11.01.2010

Trick or Treat

Here was our little night last night. We walked all the kids around to go trick or treating... They were all so cute.

I love this photo of me and Shelley, my best friend. We do not have alot of photos of us together, actually we probably have more halloween photos then any normal photos, ha ha. She is so beautiful.

These were both very last minute costumes :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

The Little Indian and a Pirate!
Photobucket

a Kitty and a Witch!
Photobucket

Ha ha, not sure what Alexa was, but her mask was amazing! I want to steal it :)

shooting up Captain Tight Pants
Spiderman!
Winnie the Pooh :)
Photobucket
Photobucket

I finished off the evening with a date with James, the couch & The Burbs.

Hope everyone enjoyed there halloween!

PEACE,
Laura

5 comments:

  1. Fun photos! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pictures! The costumes are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! looks like everyone had an awesome time!! sweet photos <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's funny that that's your costume. I totally would wear that everyday!!! haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!