5.06.2010

What's in YOUR wardrobe???

First of all, I must show off my new PPP dress! Ill get better pics later of the front detail! So cute, thanks Shauna, you rock!

Major clothing update. Some of these are older, some are new, and some are sold. Im just a bit behind on posting, so I thought Id catch you up to date on what Ive been working on for the past few weeks. There is new jewelry to be posted too, wish I had a posting assistant! Geesh!

This is my new 'tee shirt bolero vest', i love them so much!!! I have a new style coming that is just a tee shirt vest also!




adorable pillow case tops, these are in the shop!



This one is sold, thanks Katelyn!!!
The most adorable owl jumper, this little owl was hand embroidered in 1972! And the quote on it means, God is Love!













I know I keep saying I am going to get back to blogging regularly, and I just havent. Im going through a bit of down time right now, just creating and being with myself.

PEACE,
Laura

7 comments:

  1. super great to hear from you! you look mighty pretty! and those clothes are divine, there's no wardrobe in the world quite like yours <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am actually wearing my pillow case top right now! I love all my Violet Bella pieces! Really that is mostly what I am going to wear while in CA! Everyone needs some Violet Bella to love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well lets see, I have a Violet Bella, 2 PPP's and a few O Bella's (they are not quite as nice, of course, but they'll do, since I made them :) I really like your new updates lately in your shop, it feels like a good summer wardrobe, naturally, since you live in HOT texas! I don't know how you do it. I swelter every time I visit my dad. We swelter here but there's a breeze.
    I hope you're doin good, girly, you time is good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the clothes, they are so amazingly beautiful that I feel a little jealous *ah ah* I love the mix of patterns, fabric with crochet (?) works. It's lovely.

    Much love from Portugal,
    Joana

    ReplyDelete
  5. m'dear! If I were 20 years younger, you would own me...I would wear nothing but Violet Bella! Love the tee shirt bolero vest, just wish it were in extra large!

    Love,

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every single piece! I can't wait to see what you created with mine!! Eeee!!!
    Hope you had a fabulous weekend.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're so pretty. and i love this tee shirt bolero idea...brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!