1.10.2010

Handmade dress, 365, Style School

I made this dress quite a while back, but I finally decided to post it in my shop today!
Go to my shop to see better details:


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
To get you up to date on the 365 project:

If you look to your right you will see a link to see the project any time! And also my butterfly series project, these are both on going series, so check back daily!



::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
And STYLE SCHOOL started today!
I worked a bunch on my Style File, so those of you that are in class, you can see my up-to-date photos on the RVA flickr pool!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Coming Soon

I will be announcing a community project very soon, just getting some details together!!!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I get to go to the craft store tomorrow!
*excited*

I will get more yarn, hopefully they will have some pretty pink colors, our craft stores kind of suck. I see everyones beautiful yarn colors, and I get jealous!

Does anyone have a good recommendation for online yarn buying???

PEACE,
Laura

9 comments:

  1. LOVE your style file, Ive been working on mine too, your pictures are amazing.. like always!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is adorable. You should do a How-to tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we have the same binder for our style file!!!! ;)
    From Tar-jay with the leaves in green, blue and brown, perhaps????
    Loooove these photos!!! Must go check out your style file pics now....
    Love ya, girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww your style file is coming along great! I'm also signed up for it..I haven't began on my project yet though =[ I need to, but i've been too busy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie, yes we have the same binder! i LOVE it!

    thanks LINDSAY AND KASS, cant wait to see all of your work!

    thanks RIAH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura... You are so beautiful and that dress is amazing! Your style file looks great too. I am going home to work on mine tonight!!
    XOXO
    **I just read Jamie's comment and I have the same binder too. We have good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  7. seriously awesome dress! and you are GORGEOUS. but i'm sure you hear that all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your 365 pictures, I look forward to keeping up with them! I'm no expert on buying yarn online, but some of my favorites to knit with are Patons, I mostly use their 100% wool, but they offer a lot of blends, some wool and acrylic, and I just saw they have some neat bamboo, angora, wool blend online --> http://www.patonsyarns.com/product.php?LGC=angorabamboo

    For cotton I really like Blue Sky Organic Cotton - they have some amazing colors here!
    http://fabulousyarn.com/bluesky_colorcotton.shtml
    (Now that I see all these I want to order some!)
    I haven't been knitting for that long so I haven't experimented with all the awesome brands out there (I do really like Alpaca Wool though, it was given to me by a friend) so I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!