11.12.2009

Milk and Honey

Thank you to Hoot-n-Annie for posting my headband in your blog.

you should check out her blog here



I just made this treasury below.

I named it MILK and HONEY.

...having too much fun creating these...

click here to view the treasury



I think I will post this set of 4 today in my print shop

I love these together, perfect inspiration for Autumn



We took this photo on the way home from the baby shoot the other day, I almost forgot about it!

Its totally unedited! The sky was amazing!



Peace,
laura
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. You are too sweet! Thanks for giving a shot out about my blog! I appreciate it!
    That last picture is amazing!! Breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is as beautiful as your treasury! Thanks so much for including my cowl. I am bookmarking your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... thank you for the kind words!! :-) i think you are right... something beautiful is on its way to me...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!