10.26.2009

LOVELY CLUSTERS


A HUGE THANK YOU TO LOVELY CLUSTERS FOR FEATURING TWO OF MY ITEMS IN THIER OH SO LOVELY SHOP!!!

{they contacted me and liked my shop and added two items for free, I feel sooo honored!}

Click the two links below to find my two items, it can be like a treasure hunt!

HOW ABOUT THIS: IF YOU VISIT THESE TWO LINKS AND FIND MY TWO ITEMS, THEN COMMENT BACK ON THIS BLOG WHICH TWO ITEMS OF MINE THEY WERE, YOU WILL GET 15% OFF ANYTHING IN MY ETSY SHOP!!!

{i am feeling excited, take advantage}

BROWN
YELLOW

IF ANYTHING, CHECK OUT LOVELY CLUSTERS, ONE OF THE PRETTIEST SITES IVE BEEN TO

peace,
laura

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the mention! We are so happy you let us put two items on our site. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brown and Lace Cowl and the "Morningtime" print :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! I just found out about lovely clusters recently. It's so pretty.

    and thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to Judah! { i left a comment on your facebook }

    and again,

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, I see someone found them first, but I was also going to say the Morningtime print and the brown and lace 70's cowl... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!