6.05.2009

the coolest shirt ever!!!



first, i must get my childishness out of the way...

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE BUY THIS FOR ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!

{copy and paste link below, i cannot make a link work properly!}

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25621548


this seller is amazing, i want everything, but this is my favorite!!!

I am thinking about having a BBQ @ my house for my BDAY... details later!

I have had a hard time focusing today. I dont feel that great. Not sure why. I tried to paint tonite.
I was going to go out to the wine bar and see my Beautiful friend Renea, but I got all moody and
irritable tonite, and then thought I didnt want to go out. Blah, i hate it when I get this way. So I
went to painting, and then I got irritated at my painting, so here I am, blogging about my irritability,
which is sort of annoying in itself, ha!

Okay, DONE WITH THAT!

lets see, I made this photo last night...



my goals for right now:

1. to be a better mother to my lovebird. spend more quality time with him and teach him to love me.

2. to slow down with my work. i may not get as much done, but my wells will fill up!

3. to play and laugh more. i always need more of that

4. to get out of my anti social mood of late

{I ADDED MORE ITEMS TO MY ETSY SITE TODAY}


oh, and i finally got a facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1849505601&ref=name


peace,
laura

3 comments:

  1. So the writing is going "under" the side bar. I missed about half of what you wrote. :( That shirt is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay I got to read it all after I posted the comment. :) Your goals are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU GOT IT BABE :) LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!