5.19.2009

Things are Looking UP


{I SOLD THIS BEAUTIFUL NECKLACE TODAY!!!}
I love this necklace so much, and almost didnt put it for sale b/c I wanted to keep it! But I am so excited to sell it! A one of a kind beauty...


...and the this little girl got a bath today, she looks so pretty and clean, i love it when she gets groomed! {this is an old photo of her, but i love when she snuggles on the couch! and thank god i no longer have that couch! thanks to my rad friend christie I have a super cute 70's pink and green floral couch! *thanks*...


and this girl is just too cute for words, everyone who meets her wants to steal her! and I dont blame them! she helps me with every piece of art that i make!

...speaking of, check out more cool jewelry like the necklace above at
www.violetbella.etsy.com



PEACE,
laura

1 comment:

  1. I totally need to see a picture of this new couch! I love your necklaces and see a purchase in the near future when I have some money! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!